Here at Advanced Research Institute the studies we are conducting are constantly changing. We are continuing to expand into new areas of medical research. Many of the indications we have done in the past we will conduct studies for again in the future. Feel free to reach out about future trials that may interest you.
A majority of our studies are for individuals 18 years or older but we do have select studies that are open to pediatric patients as well. Below are studies that we have conducted in the past and may open up another trial for in the future.
- Gastrointestinal: IBS-D, IBS-C, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Gastroparesis, GERD, Erosive Esophagitis, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Binge Eating Disorder, Bowel Prep, Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrinology: Type I and Type II Insulin, Type II Oral, Type I and Type II CGM, Weightloss, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Low-Testosterone
- Urology: Nocturia, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Neurology: Migraine, Autism Spectrum Disorder
- ENT: Meniere's Disease, Swimmer's Ear, Tinnitus, Nasal Cocaine Anesthetic
- Ophthalmology: Presbyopia
- Pain Management: NSAID
- Rheumatology: Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- Dermatology: Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune: Celiac Disease,
- Hematology: Iron Deficiency Anemia